Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Off the Wall

Saving Facebook: My Confessions: 

On Physical Attributes

Friend Becky
I voted for you in the "Best Looking" contest.

Mike
Thank you. I'm certain it's because I have better than 20-20 vision.

On the Fourth of July

Friend Peter
Happy 235, America! You look great for your age!

Mike
California is a bit pudgy.

On the Future

Friend Frank
I'm looking forward to "Super 8" but I doubt that it'll be as good as the British original, "9.5."

Mike
I'm still smarting from Motel 6.

On Brilliance

Friend Bill
Continue to be amazed at the number of people who speak---orally or otherwise---without having a clue.

Mike
Colonel Mustard in the study with a candlestick.

On Tricks

Mike
I have a brown cat and two black-and-whites. That's three, but no cat juggling for me. I have no orange cats. It's a rule to juggle oranges.

Friend Donna
I have an orange cat. She would not be amused if I juggled her though.

Mike
Try sawing her in half.

Or pull a rabbit out of your cat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...