Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Off the Wall

Saving Facebook: My Confessions: 

On Learning My Burlesque Dancer Name Is Chantal Champagne: 

Well, I had been hoping for "Biggish Binky Peterson and His Palpitating Patter."

I would doubt whether these Facebook [quizzes] are calibrated properly, but I need the fivers in my unmentionables.

On Learning My Captain Underpants Name Is Boxer Boy:

I was gonna make a crack, but that somehow seems redundant.

On Learning My Gangster Name Is Sammy 'The Stud' Lonardo:

I was thinking that.

On Learning My Looney Tunes Name Is Elmer Fudd:

Grrrrrrrrrr!

I mean, Gwwwwwwwwww!

In Response to "Cheetos? You've Given Up Cheetos?? I Had No Idea You Were That Strong!!":

If you don't count the INTENSE WEEPING, yes, I am that strong.

In Response to "Little Magical Clowns? You Are Interested in Little Magical Clowns?":

I can't put my finger on what you are referencing. My finger has a LMC on it at the moment....

Our anniversary pounces Feb. 14. Mike, put your arms across your eyes and scream!

Mike Durrett thinks his Mom may be speaking from the beyond - and compelled the lad to buy & eat a box of Ginger Snaps. So unlike him but definitely her.

The cookies are snappier without dunking. They are not called Ginger Sogs.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...