Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter
My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

My cats are finicky. They mock me with their chopsticks.
It's chillier outside. Now my talking pothole isn't speaking to me.
After staying awake 2 days straight, I slept 11 hours! And I've got 5 hours left over for a nap! So long, suckers! Zzzzz...
I'm officially declared a breakfast nook. "A place for small meals."
[Mike Durrett] laments the end of civility and southern hospitality. The Talking Pothole just chewed out my tire.
@Drudge_Report says: "Panhandlers need permits to beg in Raleigh." -- Look what we got with Raleigh coupons!
I've run completely out of foibles. I gots to gets me some more foibles. Road trip to Cracker Barrel, maybe Esther's House of Nerf...
Call me a racist, but I believe I am superior to NASCAR.
Hi! It's Vince from ShamWow! ... Nope. Not really. I'm a ShamWow impersonator. Did you get that Camera Guy?...
All of them quiet, looking up attentively at me, feeding these cats is the only time of the day I feel like a schoolmarm.
Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...