Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

My doctor told me to stay away from salt. So the ocean is out this summer.

Whenever I think about TRANSFORMERS, I turn myself into a nap.

Ho hum. TRANSFORMERS. ... Hasbro-beens.

Watching the wall-to-wall Walter Cronkite coverage on TV. I had forgotten his THRILLER video...

Spending too much time prepping screening of BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S. First hints: sleep deprivation & legal name change to Mikey Golightly.

GUNFIGHT AT THE SOMEWHAT LACKING CORRAL ... #failedwesterns

HAIR BALL IN THE SADDLE ... #failedwesterns

ALUMINUMFOILADO ... #failedwesterns

DUEL IN THE SUNGLASS HUT ... #failedwesterns

HOW THE WEST WAS TWOFERRED ... #failedwesterns

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...