Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Off the Wall

Saving Facebook: My Confessions

Can't believe how fast time passes. I remember when we all lived in the same apartment building, upstairs and down, like the Ricardos and the Mertzes.

I so miss those days. I got to be Lucy.

Working The Fab Fox [Theatre] this week. They let me wear a big hunk o' keys off a belt loop. How could I say "no"?

I'm getting into the new digital projector and its computers. Trying to figure out how to make my email show up on the big screen. That would give me something to do during WOODSTOCK.

Mike Durrett is exhausted after six straight days of prep and/or showing movies at The Fox. 76.25 hours, plus 4-hours or so daily commute. But, hey, I'm in show business.

Got four contractual bonus meals this time. It's like Vegas with Quiznos.

Probably today is the first time in 30 years I've uttered the term "Hasbro" -- and it came up in two entirely different scenarios.

I am afraid. Very afraid...

Anyone who truly knows me knows I act like I'm in my 20s, if not much younger when I'm being silly. I'm much older when I'm angry, though. I like to bonk idiots with my walker.

My mother probably saw BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S in original release (probably at the Fox), but she certainly saw Audrey [Hepburn]. She took to Holly Golightly's upswept hair look and that was Mom's style for years.

I was tackled and forced into crewcuts.

Upswept crewcuts.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...