Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

The Future Has Eyes, Too

"Mommy, Timmy ate my jelly belly!"
Wonder why society is increasingly sick?

Bad parenting at movie theatres is a good reason. I have personally witnessed hundreds, if not thousands, of incidents like this one during my previous life as a cinema employee.

Our pal Stan writes about his Monday at the drive-in theatre where he works, a school night, by the way.

"...I was helping out at the gate when a couple with three under-10 children drove up. When they asked what 'The Hills Have Eyes 2' was about, I told them that it was about some mutant humans capturing and eating some National Guardsmen. In other words, a cannibal movie.

"Their reply: 'We'll take two.'"


Kids under 10 are admitted free. Great for families looking for brain damage on a budget!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...