Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Head's Update

Re: "Guest of Horror" and "I'm a Good Boy! Such a Good Boy!"

Concerned reader Sally of next door writes:

"Hey, I've been reading about your head injury. Are you healing well? Gee, that's awful."

I am fine, thank you, except every time I blink, I see spots.

Um, wait. That's just me.

I'm gonna need more Porcelana Fade Cream.

Or, perhaps, clothing.

The gash healed fast. I was extremely lucky. No one made me shave my luxurious mane.

(Conditioner, Tuesdays at seven.)

The amount of Mikey blood was more alarming to me than anything else. I thought I was a goner on my way to Hell.

Fortunately, I was wrong. I'll only be relocating to:

Yakov Smirnoff Theatre
Elite Seating, Row 6
470 State Hwy 248
Branson, MO 65616

Please update your address books.

Oh, and repent.

Now!

1 comment:

Jorge said...

Now? Really, man, just let me finish my coffee and I'll repent. Wait, I'll finish the coffee, kill a couple homeless men, and then repent. I need to get that done before Monday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...