Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

What the Heck Was I Thinking?

Actual Messages I Wrote, Forgot, Then Found While Cleaning Out My Email Folders

12/15/06

See you at 7. Oh, Donna has laryngitis, but maybe she will be better tomorrow. If not, my ventriloquist friend Mark might come with us.

12/12/06

As it so happens, I'm booked every other Arbor Day at The Slanted Clam, Ellijay. I play straight man in my "Night of Senor Wences' Fist" tribute. Dino, Desi, and Billy impersonators (Seth, Bingo, and Lumpy) open for me. I do most of the singing and men's room caulk touch-ups.

At the supper show, the mascara fluff brush from Shields and Yarnell takes questions from the audience (Bingo and Lumpy and a bottomless pitcher of turpentine sangria) during my costume change into the disturbingly leaky Wolverine Pinata (Ann B. Davis Stuffed With Sour Tamales, Asbestos Caramel Turtles, and Lilt Permanent Accessories Pinata when available).

Other than that, thanks for the Allen and Rossi article. It was informative and satisfyingly creepy.

09/25/08

I had a nice night, but my pet ravioli was short-cheesed.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...