Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Blubber Blogger

It's nice to get noticed, so thanks to eBusinessJournal.net for designating my mumblings Blog of the Day, March 26. Proprietor Nick commented on a previous cinematic confession:

"It takes a real man to cry and be proud of it. I have seen "Eight Below" as well and It was a tearjerker."

Get that, he thinks I'm "a real man." I knew purchasing Ricardo Montalban's fake chest from "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan" would work wonders for my image.

I do have to be careful I don't wear it when I'm asleep on my back, though, or I'm startled to wake up with neighborhood kids Putt-Putting on my massive pec ripples.

The tots tee off from my nostril whereby their golf balls plop into my cavernous navel.

Fortunately, due to superior muscle control and acoustical baffling, I manage nary an echo.

I wish I could say the same for divots.

Actually, I don't know that I'm proud of crying at sad movies. It's kind of embarrassing and just gives the wife another reason to call me "Rusty."

I don’t even know this guy but from reading his first blog entry, I can tell he is completely honest...

Obviously.

But, if you happen to see me at the theatre, please do say "Hi." I'll be the fella sobbing on the back row against the wall. I sit there so I can plug into an electrical outlet for my dehumidifier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd be sure to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...