Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

The Nest / The Test

I'm often asked what is the secret of our marriage.

Thanks for asking.

We Durretts have many classified equations, devices, and acts of masculine begging for forgiveness and Cheetos.

The secrets are kept locked away for the eventual TV movie spectacular, coming just as soon as we can refurbish Cloris Leachman and Tom Bosley.

And Jerry Mathers as The Bear.

Should the project not materialize, I'm shopping our story as Quentin Tarantino's "Grindspouse" or a two-part "That's So Raven."

Can't wait?

Yeah, we're tingly, too. (Hope it wasn't the summer squash.)

Here's a starter secret: I am a helpmate.

I'm always there for Donna, like the time she sent me that actual email from her office....

Subject: test
From: Donna Durrett
Date: 2/23/2007 3:28PM
To: Mike Durrett

Did you receive this test email?


From: Mike Durrett
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 3:31 PM
To: Donna Durrett
Subject: Re: test

No, I didn't. I have not seen your test email. No ma'am.


Subject: RE: test
From: Donna Durrett
Date: 2/23/2007 3:31PM
To: Mike Durrett

Well.

Thanks for responding anyway!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...