Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

CONFIDENTIAL Q&A

Questions for Mr. Durrett, if He Has a Moment, Posed by The Friday Five

1) Who was your first kiss?

A blind date. She was lovely. I was a nervous wreck. I swallowed my gumbo bowl.

2) Who is the last person you kissed?

My wife, silly. I've got integrity and the cat's not a people.

3) What is the story of your most romantic kiss?

What the American people want to talk about are the issues, not someone I kissed years ago, someone in the neighborhood. We should be talking about the issues. That's what we should be talking about.

4) What is the story of your worst kiss?

I was very apprehensive, fidgety. I knew I had to do it, my first kiss. I was on a mission. There was another couple with us that would have been merciless to me if I didn't kiss her, so I manned up and went in for the score.

I slid off her face.

5) Who do you want to kiss right now?

The American people don't want to hear about my associations, who I'm palling around with. What the American people want to hear about are the issues. We should be talking about the issues. That's what we should be talking about. What are you wearing?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...