Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Thoughts During 'The 101 Dalmatians Musical'

  • Saw spots in the first act, when I realized this production is not based on the Disney classic, as we had been led to believe.

  • Saw spots when there was no "Cruella De Vil" song, as featured in the Disney classic.

  • Saw spots when the human characters were different than in the Disney classic.

  • Saw spots when the dogs have different love interests than in the Disney classic.

  • Saw spots when the puppies never watch television and don't see the Kanine Krunchies commercial from the Disney classic.

  • Saw spots when the untethered tot, allegedly seated next to me, was allowed to roam and fidget during the not Disney classic.

  • Saw spots when I hollered up to Ms. De Vil to grab this little girl to make one of her coats. Cruella declined due to the lack of spots on the brat.

  • ...Saw spots when I realized I had forgotten my Sharpie pen.

Previous: "Thoughts During..."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...