Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

I have an evening planned in the company of Cruella De Vil. We have tickets to her 101 DALMATIANS musical. Note to Self: Don't wear spots.
Eying that ShamWow mop. Wondering should I wait for the 2010 model? The new strains of soup spills and canned beets drips will be vicious.
Looking ahead to my work on the RADIO CITY CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR. I went in for pre-show orientation. I learned they don't provide Mikettes.
I just ran around our house and knocked on the front door. We've got Kraft Fudgies!! Trick-or-Treat!!!!!
I went trick-or-treating as Vince of ShamWow! Everyone said, "Hey, it's Mike of SlamChow!" ... Ingrates.
We had a fight. She Halloweened as Cruella De Vil. Me? Vince from ShamWow. I buffed the spots off her puppies.
@kellyskelly reports: "I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to." Oh, me, too. Obviously, mine say: "Snack. Wrinkle. Poop."
Article asks me: "Why Aren't Curly Light Bulbs Perfect Yet?" ... That's easy: Moe government.
Thanks @SoCalVillaGuy, @kellyskelly, @sheryl_oconnell & @WH2H_Radio for the recent mentions. I'll be over soon for my lawn jockey shifts.
Michael Jackson ... THIS IS IT! ... Yeah. ... I'm there. ... As soon as I get my glove blocked.
Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...