Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

More Confessions
and Observations
My recent postings on Twitter, where everything must be said in 140 characters or less.



Last night's movie: MARTIAN CHILD, about a boy convinced he's from Mars. Me, I'm just the opposite, every time I enter a Wal-Mart.

In 2030, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER's *hero* tells his minor kids about his/pals' immoral sexcapades. He MUST be stopped BEFORE this child abuse!

"Evel Knievel's son just jumped over 24 Coke trucks in Cincinnati, setting a new world record." Dumb and dumber. Have a yokel and a smile.

"NY Governor Pardons Rap Pioneer 'Slick Rick'" -- Don't know why, but I'm thinking cubic zirconia toofs & gold bling with chocolate insides.

"Greenpeace activists dressed as orangutans protest." Well, of course, who wouldn't protest dressing as an ape? I wear the Posh Spice suit.

♫ That's the way uh huh uh huh I like it. That's the way uh huh uh huh I like it... ♪ Katey Sagal is KARAOKE STENOGRAPHER, this fall on NBC.

I've written of my luv for Give-A-Show Projectors. Looky here!

I am so over Tom Bosley.

♫ It's a Cobie Smulders world after all! It's a Cobie Smulders world after all! It's a Cobie Smulders world after all! It's a Cobie world! ♪

Headline, just in: "Man's Vomit Poisons 54 People" -- And they say there are no bargains anymore.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...