Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Show Nuff


We motored over to Marietta, Ga. to Theatre in the Square. I love TITS. TITS is great. I've seen lots of TITS, lots of TITS. Of all of the men I could be, I would say I'm a TITS man. That's the kind of man I am. Big TITS man. Yep. Handily.

The current play is "The Poetry of Pizza." I know about that. I go into a little iambic pentameter myself after substituting pepperonis with pink Necco Wafers.

I'm a vegetarian, so no pepperonis for me, and Alka-Seltzer tablets would have been reckless -- but one-stop digestion.

I look forward to the theatre's next offering, "The Onomatopoeia of Moo Goo."

I've looked at TITS for a long, long time. Since 1992. That was my first. To think I had been married for 11 years and we went for that extended length before a show of TITS. Hmm, well, I still like 'em.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...