Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Michaellaneous

More Confessions
and Revelations
My recent postings on Twitter, where everything must be said in 140 characters or less.

Movie earlier tonight: "The Water Horse," about the Loch Ness Monster. I think I saw it. Not sure. I'm rerunning it now. Hey! Is that it?!..

It's always a big night of television when the Mighty Putty guy yells at me.



New ABOUT HUMOR: TVLand's Movie Land Comedy Movie Trailer Collection

Twitter was down. I was in withdrawal. I went to a cineplex & sat in the least attended auditorium, so I'd be within 140 characters or less.

Hey, Mighty Putty guy! It's PUTTY. STHU!!

Today's movie: "Marriage on the Rocks" (1965), so unlike my "Marriage on the Blu-ray and Girl Scout Thin Mints With Pie, Ice Cream & Kitty."

I found a new die cast car in my Fruity Cheerios. What a lucky boy am I! It's large enough to drive my new broken crown to the dentist.

New ABOUT HUMOR: Bad Spock Drawings

The Mighty Putty guy yelled at me again. He yells at me all the time. Make him stop. I fear he'll too soon make me feel ill of putty.

How did I miss this? Bill Clinton in Morehead! The dawg can't help himself. Probably a hard ticket...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...