Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Michaellaneous

More Confessions
and Revelations
My recent postings on Twitter, where everything must be said in 140 characters or less.

The cat sleeps 'til noon, eats, and then has an 8-hour nap. I've been a good role model.

The cat has officially started his day. I gave him his first massage and he went out on the porch and promptly ate a moth. Time for his nap.

Today marks the beginning of the third continuous year of my 2006 spring fever.

About Humor Update: Man Babies

We are near godliness. Bow your head. Alfred E. Neuman started on Twitter today. Twitter is Free... Cheap.

New on About Humor: The 50 Greatest Commercial Parodies of All Time

The neighbor's rabid, flea-infested mutt barked non-stop from midnight to dawn. Or as it's known at my house, Cuddle Time With Joy Behar.

Paris Hilton's "The Hottie & the Nottie" out on DVD. Into the potty, I'm not that dotty.

I've got the world on a string. I'm sitting on a rainbow. Got the string around my finger. What a world, what a life, I'm insane.

I am the only person in the world who did not see "Iron Man" this weekend. I'm a bit behind on my movies. Is "Curly Sue" out yet?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...