Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Michaellaneous

More Confessions
and Revelations
My recent postings on Twitter, where everything must be said in 140 characters or less.

I've reset all the clocks. At 4:20, I enter my Craggy Period. It's nothing but lotions and "You kids get outta my yard!" from here on out.

[Message to] @ancthist - Thanks for "Happy B'day," but not my BD. I'd regret to die & not get in my grumpy decades, so I rebooted to codger today. Scram.

[Message to] @htmljenn - Thanks. Re:"Kids these days!" And how about their tight pants and their wild hair and crazy dancing and PEZ! Punks, I tell ya...

New ABOUT HUMOR: Spoilers for Every Movie Ever Made

I weighed, expecting a 5 lb. gain, but I've actually dropped one! My only exercise is Twitter, this constant state of tremulous excitement.

Shania Twain and her career-Svengali husband, Mutt Lange, may be headed for divorce. Sad. When he leaves with 50% of her navel, it's over.

[Message to] @DebNg - Re: "Anyone who still talks to Walkie Talkie Bear isn't mature enough to take care of a little brother." But but my li'l bro is 51.

True: A tornado narrowly missed my mother-in-law. Professional courtesy.

New ABOUT HUMOR: Tombstone Generator

I'm playing with fire. The dice keep melting.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...