Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Michaellaneous

More Confessions and Revelations
My recent postings on Twitter, where everything must be said in 140 characters or less.

Hey, why didn't somebody tell me May Day was over? I'm so sore. I've got severe streamers-lash. My fault, I should have been on auto-frolic.

We saw "Bluebeard's Eighth Wife" (1938) with Gary Cooper & Claudette Colbert. It's taken a lifetime, but I've come around to her, darling.

We watched "Joyeux Noel" (2005). Morty the Cat takes after me. He woke up, staggered off my lap, and left the room when the bagpipes wailed.

No Pants Day is over. I'm wearing two pairs of pants today to make up for yesterday. I hate waste. I'll be modeling the jeans and the jeans.

Much needed nap today... I had a three-hour dream. There was an intermission. And the snack bar watered down the Cokes.

"Catanic" (2008) -- I liked this remake because there's no superfluous boat story.

It's No Pants Day!! And I have nothing to not wear.

I was disappointed to learn Smog Season began today. I hate misprints. I had so looked forward to Smug Season. I even got me a new gloat.

Super DVD & Blu-ray of CINERAMA's deep-curvy "How the West Was Won" is on the way. Yippee Ki Yay, Thelma Ritter!

It's haircut day! I get so excited whenever I get to go see all of the combs soaking in the Marvy beaker!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...