Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter
My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter

My nocturnal leg cramp can beat up your father. 

SpongeBob SquarePants has 23,134,095 more Facebook friends than me, but I retain water better.

I'm considering following @BabyWeiner and Twitter tells me, "Similar to @JoyVBehar." ... Oh, how I've suspected that....

The celebrities, they write to me: @BabyWeiner sez to @MikeDurrett: "i am nothing like joy behar. much shorter."

The grand email has arrived: "@BabyWeiner is now following you (@MikeDurrett)." Boy, that takes me back to the horror of my radio career....

@TeachFilm asks: "What makes a great film, great?" -- I know! I know! Sprocket holes.

Now playing, according to my satellite radio's limited display screen: "Frank Sinatra: 'I Could Have Dan.'"

My wife is off on a scenic weekend trip through the Tenn. mountains, but I have to stay home & eat up the garlic bread before it goes stale.

You know, I'm a peace-loving man, yet I have never -- not once, not one time -- have I been engaged in fisticuffs by Foo.

My navel orange has an innie. The one yesterday was pierced with a dangly pendant.

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...