Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter
My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter

Had @RepWeiner's resignation on the TV in the next room. Did I hear correctly? "I'm going undercover as Big Momma."

My cat Melvin is threatening to change his name to Melvis. Why not? I'm Michaelvis.

Finally saw LIFE WITH FATHER (1947). Wm Powell & Irene Dunne would be heavyweight parents, though I'd be in a li'l suit learning the violin.

Nosebud. I didn't want to make time, but I was compelled to do so, a fascinating read: THE MANY NOSES OF ORSON WELLES: http://t.co/cP7koew

Life With Father - 1947 Color (Digitally Remastered Version)To Hell and BackAudie Murphy Westerns Collection - Sierra (1950)/Drums Across the River (1953)/Ride Clear of Diablo (1954)/Ride a Crooked Trail (1958)/
On this day [June 20] 1924, America's most decorated WWII combat soldier -- and movie star -- Audie Murphy was born. Thanks for your service & oaters.

Transforming my outdated bathroom into my dream bathroom. Yeah. Sure. I'm doing that.

Simply torn up I must miss HOTTIES VERSUS NERDS WIPE-OUT. Thursday is my night for SKANKS VERSUS SKUNKS RIPE-IN. Keith Olbermann smells.

I'm considering the dazzling technological achievement, Total Pillow, "5 pillows in 1," as I am the state-of-the-art 5 snoozers in 1.

Braved my third cataract operation. Not because I have three eyes, but because I will do anything for post-op cookies and juice.

My eye surgeon was pleased with my check-up. I see 20/14 distance & read the bottom line close up. I said, "I can see clear into next week."

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...