Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter
My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter: 

Undergoing snacking issues. Threw the head back to gulp, but we're all out of frosting in a can. So, I've moved on to the squirt mustard....

Well, just great. Another day shot and not one, not one person favored me with a tune.

Still not seeing ISHTAR, but realize I am slowly giving in.

Ishtar [Blu-ray] Tillie and Gus
Rewatched W.C. Fields' TILLIE AND GUS (1933). I have to love any film that has an unnecessary pet duck waddling through the entire picture!

I watched four 1950s movies by director Roy Del Ruth last night. Today, I am baritone, overly cheery and acrobatic hoofing in a sailor suit.

Uh oh. Spring Fever just hit. Time for my three-month nap....

Watching THE NIGHT OF THE HUNTER. My body’s just a-quivering with cleanliness and substituting the Alka-Seltzer tablets for Necco Wafers.

The Night of the Hunter: The Criterion Collection [Blu-ray] Reap the Wild Wind
Rewatched riveting thriller THE NIGHT OF THE HUNTER (1955). I can think of no film like this one. Unforgettable imagery. LOVE knuckles up.

Watched: REAP THE WILD WIND (1942). Will I dream of Paulette Goddard or behemoth rubber squid? Bet I wake in a sweat with suction cup marks.

Stupid diet. It's just not normal to nibble-a-lug.

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...