Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Off the Wall

Saving Facebook: My Confessions: 

On the Media 

[Some Guy Named] Tony 
Fox "news" is a joke and the people who watch it are idiots - get a laugh track

Mike
Tony, "News" is capitalized. There should be a period after "idiots." No hyphen. Capitalize "Get." A period placed immediately after "track" will impress all of the smart people.

On the Rapture

Friend Claire
Well, it is 8pm and I'm still here. I'm feeling a little rejected now.

Mike
I was convinced I was heading to a snowglobe. I think my mittens were raptured. I can't find them anywhere now....

Still With the Rapture

Brother Bob, 10:37 a.m.
Fire drill....!!!

Mike, 11:38 a.m.
Can I come back inside now?

On Compassion

Friend Jessica
Some ppl amaze me !!! Ugh !!!!

Mike
Pick a card. Any card.

Again With the Rapture

Friend Bill
I must be dreaming...........I'm still here..........

Mike
I must be dreaming....... you're still here.

On Movie Trivia

Alfred Hitchcock Geek
Here's one for the Word Freaks. In today's NY Times Crossword Puzzle, a clue reads: "Chilly shower setting." Ten letters.

Mike
BATESMOTEL. I must be a genius.

V.
Bates Motel

D.
Bates Motel

D.P.
Yup:) BATESMOTEL love it.

Alfred Hitchcock Geek
You're all correct!!

Mike
Yeah, but I'm the genius, right?

Alfred Hitchcock Geek
Yes Mike, you're the genius.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...