Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Fave Raves

friday five
Questions
for Mike

At this moment, ...

1. ...What is your favorite song?


"Don't Rain on My Parade" by Linda Eder. She makes Streisand sound like a blown muffler.

Whoobangin, slammin' Brolin be off the heezy for that breezy for sheezy.

2. ...What is your favorite food?

Mexican. I like it hot, but not to the point of crying. Don't rain on my poblanos.

3. ...What is your favorite TV show?

"Family Guy." Stewie, the erudite mad bomber baby, is a role model. I can't wait to get back into diapers. I've pre-ordered Pull-Ups Training Pants with Jeff Goldblum on the fly.

You realize I did not write these questions?

4. ...What is your favorite scent?

Yardley Cucumber Soap. I smell fresh. The downside is I get forked at salad bars and the missus eats croutons in bed.

5. ...What is your favorite quote?

"Eenie meanie chili beanie, the spirits are about to speak. Are they friendly spirits? Friendly?! Just listen." --Rocky and Bullwinkle

::::: More: Ask Humor Boy -- Instructive. Entertaining. Nothing Better to Do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...