Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Duck Season! Goose Season! Duck Season!

We've had some beautiful wintry days around the scenic mikedurrett.compound and Vermin Inn, as you can see from these recent photographs I snapped in the front yard. That's our beloved creekside, complete with goose.

Photo: A view of Mike's creek and goose.

The goose is a fake and not a very good one because on his bottom it says "Duck Decoy." He should try harder.

In fairness, he does resemble Donald Duck a bit. I think it's the no pants."

I suspect the goose may be an undocumented decoy who came to our land to work because we couldn't find native ducks to fill the position.

Photo: Another shot of the creek.

In this opposite view of the water, we see a Wife Decoy.

It got me out of the house, didn't it?

I can read my Donna like a book. I know her decoy's a fake, but I didn't look to see if anything is written on its bottom because I don't like to read ahead to the end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...