Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Video: 'Stuff I'm Too Lazy to Go Type Up #2: Small Town Fireworks'

Stuff I'm Too Lazy to Go Type Up #2: Small Town FireworksThis video fell out of the sky and I'm glad it did.

Perhaps the social highlight of the year in a small town is the Independence Day fireworks display, if not the display of Pall Malls over at the Walmart.

Last night, we had 11 minutes of colorful explosions in our faces and I managed to catch them with the camera, rather than 11 minutes of my nose. I have a lousy sense of direction.

Instead of me writing about it, here's the 9½ minute finale. All that would fit.

See plenty o' fireworks a-poppin' on the Fourth of July, as we celebrate America, watching the up with a cool breeze, no gnats, and lotsa yummy oatmeal cookies.

"Stuff I'm Too Lazy to Go Type Up #2: Small Town Fireworks" via YouTube
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...