Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Dairy Mean

Continued From: "Strong to the Finish," part of a thread starting with "Cents and Sensibility."


Leaving the Emergency Room, The Wife® chauffeured me and Swee'Pea to get ice cream, but it took forever.


We pulled into the drive-thru behind a dog -- in the Jeep!

That was ironic, considering I was recovering from a Popeye moment and Popeye the Sailor has his magical dog-like pal named The Jeep.


To make matters worse, after what seemed like an hour of waiting and woofs, the window attendant with the animated arm hand-fed Man's Best Freeloader ice cream!

A Gravy Train Sundae with Moist and Meaty sprinkles, I'm betting, or an Eukanuba Puppy Weaning Parfait.


Hmmph. I got no free ice cream. No valet feeding. No puppet show. Nothing. Not even a "Good boy" or "Howsa fella?"

Then, Donna drove me back to the hospital for my shots and the tick bath.


Continued: "Charity Begins at Dome"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...