Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

"Practice Makes Purr-fect"

Have you heard? On this Internet thing, you can send stuff to your friends by way of the email! So, I tried it with a short home video I liked, starring a piano-playing cat.

Ha! Ha! A cat playing the piano! I am rolling on the floor with the laughter, reattaching my bum.

I found the recital clip at GooTube and sent it to my friends by way of the email!



Hollywood pal, Burbank's Frank, responded by way of the email!

"You know, I thought the cat had a great deal of presence, and if performance is all you're after, he gives a great show. I grant you that. But the song itself was repetitive and derivative. I mean, where's the originality? Really shockingly low level of technique. I'm sorry, I'm going to have to give him a 'no.'"


You, sir, are a tough audience. The cat had me at bench posture.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...