Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Off the Wall

Saving Facebook: My Confessions: 

On Beach Vacations, Growing Up: 

Brother Bob 
Remember Bingo nites? 

Mike 
Yes, Bingo Nights, entombed in a stale community room, inhaling noxious purple clouds of grizzled blue hairs' Marlboro smoke, hacking up my lungs at age 7, retrieving the chunks with a pickle fork prize I won "under the N, 31."

Good times.

Winning fabulous merchandise for our closet, that's what Bingo Nights were all about. One can never acquire too many unopened Fry Daddys.

Have I lived the talk?

Bingo.

Bob
Ahh, yes. Glad I dredged up those memories for you.

Mike
*cough cough*

On the Flowbee Hair Cutter:

Friend Bob
My hair just got Flowbeed.

Do they even make those things anymore?

Mike
I think the Flowbee has gone the way of the Edsel, asbestos and jelly sandwiches, and Frances Bavier.

On Hitchcock Movies:

Alfred Hitchcock Geek
Imagine you've never seen a Hitchcock film in your life. You get handed a list of Hitchcock titles (no graphics, no credits) and are told you get to pick one movie to see. Based on title alone, what's it going to be?...

Mike
Based entirely on the title and with no specific knowledge of Hitchcock or his films, DIAL M FOR MURDER.

THE TROUBLE WITH HARRY and REAR WINDOW would nab me, too.

Of course, although not his pictures and with me not knowing anything, I would first go see FLUFFY and FLIPPER.

Heck, I would not be able to physically resist SON OF FLUBBER for any reason whatsoever.

On Holiday:

Friend Jessica
Happy Friday the 13th!!!

Mike
Does Domino's deliver under the bed?

On Whatever:

Friend Gary
The man with the foolish grin is sitting perfectly still.

Mike
Oop. I blinked. Sorry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...