Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter
My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter:

I have got to lose some weight. I'm getting too old to pull off the baby bump excuse. 

Why isn't Diet 7UP called 1UP? ... I guess I should have gone to church....

John Wayne: Screen Legend Collection (Reap the Wild Wind / Rooster Cogburn / The Hellfighters / The War Wagon / The Spoilers)The Cowboys [Blu-ray]
John Wayne kills Bruce Dern in THE WAR WAGON (1967), so how could Dern kill Wayne 5 yrs. later in THE COWBOYS? I should have gone to church.

Our youngest cat, Melvin, has been on the porch all day. He is mesmerized. He is watching a moth.

Odd thing about growing older is I now use words like "adorable" and "darling" in ways formerly taboo by me. I may even eat a marmalade.

@OMGFacts sez: "Red meats, cigarettes, alcohol, asparagus & cabbage will make your semen taste bitter." Gee, I think I'll just have a pizza.

We had no GA Aquarium or bottlenose dolphins exhibit when I was a kid. Once, Mom took me to the hardware store to see the needlenose pliers.

Dictionary.com Word of Day: corybantic: "frenzied, agitated, unrestrained." I went to school w/a Cory Bantic. Invented paint mixing machine.

Alvarez Kelly
ALVAREZ KELLY may be the worst Civil War song ever. Reverence for Johnny Mercer goes down a notch. Jeepers, creepers, my huckleberry friend.

I figured out why I don't care much for Civil War movies. Everyone saying "Suh!" ... And that must end my good tweet, suh!"

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...