Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

What the Heck Was I Thinking?

Actual Messages I Wrote, Forgot, Then Found While Cleaning Out My Correspondence Folders 

06/16/09 

Glad you all had a good time and returned safe. I can't see anything at your house because of the leaves, which I think are thicker than ever this year. I did hear the weed-whacker (I'm guessing) several times. I was concerned at first, but then it didn't make much sense that vandals would sneak in and do yard work.

06/17/09

I hope this gross injury has corrected itself. You may need a Smurf Band-Aid.

06/26/09

All you need now are bangs and a two-part beard.

06/26/09

Did you hear that?

Bob Zany just got to move up one.

06/29/09

Uh, oops. My bad. I misread your email. I meant no harm. I'll be over to wax your creek rocks at dawn.

07/19/09

He has split.

I think that's from the Bible.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...