Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

Just in: "Verne Troyer sex tape scandal." If I cared, I'd make some remark about it must be a short subject, but I don't care. No big thing.

Mini Me's Mini Me? I do not care.

Re: @alisondoyle on your 10 years with About.com. I've got 10 years and 3 months. Congrats from the future.

And not to brag or anything, but in my 10 years and 3 months with About.com, I've amassed as many as 9 coherent sentences. So, I've grown...

[In reply] @htmljenn she d0 saye 2 moi: "@MikeDurrett that's almost 1 coherency a year! congrats!" -- Tank ewe berry mulch!

I'd have to say the most fun I ever had on a job was doing morning radio. This one comes in #2, right above Fashionista to Amy Winehouse.

My year-over-year drooling is down, but I'm working on that. I've invested far too much time in newfangled hives and stupors.

I finished writing my newsletter 8 whole hours before the deadline! What is wrong with me? It's usually 8 seconds early. I feel so chump.

[In reply] @barbcrews sez she "may have to quit following [me] if keep being that productive." I promise to do worse. My apologies, I have let you up.

[In reply] @htmljenn sez: "I was debating unfollowing you too." I know the feeling. I don't even follow me.

Follow Mike on Twitter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...