Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous


More Confessions
and Observations
My recent postings on Twitter, where everything must be said in 140 characters or less.

Headline: "Teens made pact to get pregnant." Times have changed. We made pact to get pizza.

Tummies grew, baby.

All I do is gripe about character limits in my professional writing job. I loathe them. So, where do I spend all my free time? On Twitter.

Headline: "Ex-cook pleads guilty to putting pubic hair in steak." My vegetarian lifestyle continues to reward me in ways I never imagined.

Feeling down today. Nobody ever refers to me as "kindly ol' Pops Snavely."

Just in: "Girl born to Jamie Lynn Spears." Already pregnant.

Headline: "Bear strolls into McDonald's drive-through in NJ." -- That's 'McFlurry®,' not 'McFurry!' Supersize the Tangy Honey Mustard Sauce.

Good news is I weed-whacked the yard. The bad is our neighborhood deer and bunny lost their buffet. I should get them restaurant gift cards.

Headline: "Police blame paperwork for keeping body in morgue 7 years." Police also thank goodness they weren't using Windows 98.


Follow Mike on Twitter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...