Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter
My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter:

Another heroic act of courage on my part. I managed to crawl out from the warm spot. The rest of this day is a breeze. ... Need pants...

I'm always thinking local weather on the 8's. On the 7's, it's kitty traffic. 6's, anklet tats. 5's, flapjack faux pas. Nutella on the 4's..

Tonight's Movie: THE GIRL WHO PLAYED WITH FIRE. We have a lot in common. I'm THE BOY WHO PLAYED WITH FIDO. (My first plush pup.)

Deleted 28 hours of unseen movies off DVR to record 16-film Andy Hardy marathon. Face it, THE HOUSE BUNNY is no ANDY HARDY'S BLONDE TROUBLE.

Watched: JUDGE HARDY'S CHILDREN (1938) - When worrying about the big dance was everything. Except for me. I sidestepped them. O, the horror.

The moo cows around here are extremely vocal tonight. That can mean only one thing. Someone used the JKB-words ... Jalapeno Ketchup Beef.

Here's something you don't see every day, Chauncey. My cat caught on fire. He's out now and fine. More importantly: Blog material.

It's been a good day. The cat hasn't caught on fire. That's one in a row!

I ate w/my projectionist pals. I like 'em, but there's always a 15-minute intermission between courses & a dozen trailers before the entree.

Again, I am always thinking local weather on the 8's, but, let us just say, it is my private alone time for the 1's and 2's.

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...