Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter
My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter:

Gnomeo and Juliet Poster - Stack Flyer - 11 X 17 Teaser Movie
Thanks, Hollywood. My wife has taken to calling me Gnomeo. That's not so bad, but she's making me stand on the lawn under the mailbox.

Why I Like TV's RED EYE: Where else can I hear about "a barrel of hobo nipples"? My continuing education is of utmost importance!...

Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son [Blu-ray]
All things considered, I'm grateful my mother didn't live to see 9/11 or BIG MOMMAS: LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Why do people say "mouth-watering"? Isn't that obvious? Would we really be discussing food with other body parts? Mmmm, butt-watering tacos.

Watching: I'm one hour into TCM's 24-hour OUR GANG / LITTLE RASCALS fest, hoping to learn some nuances on the word, "Swell!"

The Little Rascals: The Complete CollectionOUR GANG COLLECTION (52 Shorts 1938-1942)
Revisiting OUR GANG, surprised at the danger. In TWO TOO YOUNG (1936), 7-year-old Spanky cuts off Alfalfa's cowlick with a huge sickle. Eek!

Saw: FREE EATS (1932) 1st OUR GANG by 3-year-old Spanky in a tam, hugging a monkey & aiming a revolver at midget crooks. My childhood, too!!

Ran out of cold water. Yodeling class dismissed. My bathtub is available for your next party.

Love my satellite radio, although the small screen display is too limited. Right now, Bobby Darin sings "IF I WERE A CARP."

The limited display screen on my radio offers "Louis Armstrong: IT TAKES TWO TO TAN."

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...