Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Big Weekend

Ansel Adams The Tetons and the Snake River (19...Ansel Adams: "The Tetons and the Snake River" (1942), public domain image via Wikipedia

Big weekend, moseying on over to the cowboy museum.

They had a large retrospective from acclaimed photographer Ansel Adams, including western landscapes and objects in black-and-white Gelatin Silver prints.

As it so happens, coincidence of coinkydinks, I am a photographer, too, although I work in color and cell phone.

And the 21st century.

My images on paper are rendered in brown chocolate fingerprints.


Here is my most recent western exposure of a must-have artifact, currently on exhibit at the museum. I call this photo journalism, "The Little Napkin Dispenser on the Prayerful Cantina" (2011).

Authenticity pending, but I can vouch for the subject, which appears to be keenly to scale, and not a reproduction -- definitely, one of a kind, from my lips.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...