Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Okay. Okay. Gotcha!

I did not post anything yesterday, April 1 -- April Fool's Day.

That is exactly what people expected, wacky hilarity posting.

Whimsical funny comedy. Something crazy cracked, laced with loopy.

So, I didn't.

See what I did there?

Unexpect the expected.

Ha. I killed.

Good one, Mike.

I worked hard on that.

Or not.

That should keep you guessing, going around and around in your mind.

Or not.

I ain't telling. I ain't tellin'!...




One of the Things I Did Not Write About


Oh. I'm going to post a second time today, April 2.

Ha. You weren't expecting that, were you? I never post twice in one day. Never.

You'll see. It'll be wacky.

Hee. The unexpected. Two days in a row.

Good two, Mike.

Then, back to normal. Normalcy for the year.

Maturity.

True confessions.

Laugh amongst yourselves.

Not working hard for your amusement,

Mike
The Help Desk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...