Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Spring Cleaning

Some Clutter I Wanna Throw Out

I posted this photograph, a few weeks ago, but made no comment. The handmade sign on the table says: "ASSORTED GOURDS."

That bothers me. Aren't gourds assorted by definition? No two are precisely alike. Or have I not heard of a gourd lathe or something?



Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C. - Complete Series, Seasons 1-5Porky's the Ultimate Collection
I purchased several DVDs online. Being a loving husband, I offered -- pleaded, actually -- to buy Donna "Gomer Pyle: The Complete Second Season" (aka "Sgt. Carter Gone Wild!") (aka "Gomer Gone Awkward!") (aka "Ronnie Schell Gone Unnoticed!") and "Porky's: The Ultimate Collection" for her birthday, but she seemed a tad disinterested, especially after the yelling subsided. Hey, it's her birthday.



FROM THE DESK OF Mike

YouTube, never-erring arbiter of good taste, presents charming CNN footage entitled, "Larry King Farts: LIVE."

I'm not so sure about this, but I can dream, can't I?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...