Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

A Jury of Peers

Continued From: "I, the Jury," "Justice (Some Assembly Required)," "Contempt of Court," "Jaw and Order: The Man With the X-ray Thighs," and "Juror Prudent"

My obligations to my community and to my country have been fulfilled, alongside noble citizens.

The dramatic life of a criminal court juror (an abridgment) follows.

Monday: Meh. Nothing to do, dismissed early.

Tuesday:
Meh redux. Nothing to do, dismissed earlier.

Wednesday: Nothing to do, dismissed early Tuesday evening. I went to the courthouse anyway, so Security wouldn't be lonely. Forgot s'mores.

Thursday:
Nothing to do, dismissed early forever with thanks for all we accomplished.

For the record, here is our only accomplishment:


Jury Doodie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...