Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

What the Heck Was I Thinking?

Actual Messages I Wrote, Forgot, Then Found While Cleaning Out My Email Folders

08/22/08

Bob, take a cold bath and contemplate your Elvis chenilles.

07/16/08

Golly. Your very own recording in jet-setter vinyl -- and it's a 33 1/3! Basic black is so chi-chi.

"Miss Arlene Francis Presents Music Appreciation for the Home," a must for any sock ball. I have The Zombies' cover version.

Be sure to get your tux cleaned and top hat blocked, so you may listen in full high fidelity. For heightened enchantment, wear your monocle, maybe a cravat. Have your servant dust the dust cover and make that marvelous spinach dip the girls all adore. Order in extra Bugles!

03/13/06

What I Learned: Get yourself a gigantic tractor and run it into things. THAT'S comedy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...