Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

Headline: "Illinois woman accused of bartending in the buff." Madam, I pray you had the decency to blindfold the Shirley Temples.

Where are all the swizzle stick jokes when I need them?

That woman bartending in the nude adds new meaning to the term "nip it in the Bud."

John Adams and Don Rickles won Emmys. How sweet is that? They were roomies, you know.

The government in its divine wisdom has bailed out my finances. My piggy bank is full of bacon.

Things aren't going well in Congress. I think we all saw this one coming. Nancy Pelosi blinked herself into an "I Dream of Jeannie" episode.

I'm looking to inject modern thinking into my romantic life. No more spooning. Let's spork! Hey, baby, Swiss Army knife?

Follow Mike on Twitter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...