Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

These ads trouble me. When, oh, when, oh, when did "a 4-hour erection" become such a bad thing?

What about my rematches for the west coast?

I'm living the charmed life. I went to the store tonight and found not one, but two distinctly different Froot Loops sales going on. Sweet!

I didn't see this one coming. I'm no longer allowed to two-hand scratch my scalp without wearing a bra on my elbows.

Shaking my head. Obama stumbled with his VP choice. He should have picked a man of action and change. He should have picked The ShamWow Guy.

Headline: "David Duchovny checks into rehab for sex addiction." Who knew? I check in for the Free Breakfast Buffet and, of course, the sex.

Just in: "61-year-old woman gives birth in Japan." Obviously, she didn't qualify for the senior citizen's dismount.

Follow Mike on Twitter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...