Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah, Blah

Morty the Cat's love for the "Greg the Bunny" show has revived mine, too.

I enjoy the program's celebrated character actor / vampire, Count Blah, who comes from the Bela Lugosi School of Performing Arts, meaning he frequently throws an extra "blah" into his patter. Here's a quotation:

Greg: Wow. Count Blah, can I just say that you scared the piss out of me. And I mean that from the heart, sir.

Blah: Please. You may call me Blah, blah.

Greg: Okay. Blah Blah.

Blah: No. Just Blah ... blah.

Greg: Just ... Blah Blah.

Blah: Blah! My boy, it is simple. Just Blah ... blah.

Greg: Just Blah ... Blah.

Blah: Look, don't turn this into a frickin' Abbott and Costello routine, okay? Just call me Blah, and leave it at that.

Blah.

I think my favorite Count Blah bit is a sight gag we see when he visits his wife's grave. (How in the world a vampire's spouse died in the first place was not explained.)

Her tombstone:

MALDORA BLAH
BELOVED WIFE, BLAH

R.I.P.B.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...