Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

The Dynamic Duo Face Their Daffiest Peril!

Peachy Keen, Batman, Person, Man
  
I've been a middling fan of Batman over the years. As an adolescent, I followed the tongue-in-cheek Adam West TV series during its first season. I saw the Tim Burton and Michael Keaton film and the sequel with Danny DeVito as The Penguin. Those were more than enough until this summer's "Batman Begins," which I thoroughly enjoyed.

So, what's my favorite Caped Crusader adventure?

Easy...


Related: The Adventures of Jerry Lewis and Maynard G. Krebs | Top One Pair of High Tech Improvements for Next Batman Sequel | Top One Memo to Morgan Freeman Fans | Top One Blooper Spotted in "Batman Begins: The IMAX Experience" | Top One Missed Opportunity in "Batman Begins" | Top One Jerry Lewis Telethon Moment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...