Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Which "Napoleon Dynamite" Character Are You?

I woke up this morning wondering which "Napoleon Dynamite" character I am. I like that movie. It's funny and inspiring and I'm the kind of guy who loves a pocket full of Tater Tots. Add a plastic wallet oozing ketchup and a coin purse bubbling mustard and nickels-- well, that's a Saturday night.

I went online and found a "Napoleon Dynamite" personality questionnaire. I answered the inquiries, including "What do you do in your spare time?" and "Where do you shop for clothes?" as accurately as possible.

My Results:

You are Summer. You love lip gloss, being popular and having an idiot boyfriend. Your pet peeves are moon boots, tetherball, and chimney changas.

Photo: Incredulous Mike speaks.
Lip gloss?


I would've been happy as a liger. Dang.
Something has gone horribly wrong here.

I'm Summer, the hot babe? That's so foreign to me.

I've never felt particularly popular and it's never occurred to me to have an idiot boyfriend.

The last boots I wore were for walking on Smyrna, Georgia.

My pet peeves are cat boxes and hairballs.




I'm at a loss as to what to say.




Speechless.




Hmmh.




Can one have a camisole full of Tots?

Mike photo copyright ©2005 Mike Durrett. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...