Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Off the Wall

Saving Facebook: My Confessions: 

On the Arts

Mike
Rewatched: Alfred Hitchcock's "The 39 Steps" (1935). Getting up to speed for the contemporary stage play in a few weeks. Good evening.

Friend Claire
LOVE "The 39 Steps," required watching.

Mike
Yeah, but they're no Nicholas Brothers.

On Motion Picture Advancements

When it comes to 3-D movies, in nearly 60 years, no one has improved on Larry, Moe, and Shemp as pie salesmen. Period.

On the 40th Anniversary of My College Radio Station, WRAS-FM, Atlanta

I had fully intended to attend the reunion, but due to an oversight, mix-up, and/or the dastardly comedy gods, I have a conflict that night. Have a big time sucking in your guts.

On the Homeless Announcer Landing Lucrative Macaroni and Cheese Commercials

So, do I have to lose my home and go panhandle to get some voice-over work?

Attention Kraft: I sound like mayonnaise.

On Literary Concerns

Mike
I am so behind on my reading. Up next: "Goldilocks and the Three Bears." I hear it's awesome.

Friend Frank Thompson
Spoiler alert! The baby bear's porridge is just right.

Mike
You sure can ruin a good porridge yarn.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...