Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Off the Wall

Saving Facebook: My Confessions 

On the Golden Age of Television

Mike
Item: "'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Celebrates 200th Episode."

How? By everyone getting their tattoos tattooed?

Friend Claire
No, that would be silly; they are getting their piercings pierced.

Mike
I stand corrected while having my feet bound.

On Aretha Franklin Choosing Halle Berry to Play Her in a Movie

Friend Frank Thompson
Halle Berry? Darn! I was praying that Paul Giamatti would get the role.

Mike
He's that good! And it's a wig part!

On Superhero Worship

Mike
I've just joined The *EL KABONG* Fan Club. I can't wait for my cape, mask, and wide collection of Oops Wrong Costumes.

Friend Claire

I think that you will look cunning in your costumes.

Mike
Wait 'til I get my gittar!

Claire
No wonder the musician gets the girls.

On the Question

Friend Donna
Do you think Mike Durrett has the potential to be the next Saddam Hussein?

Mike
I got the beard, the derelict gaze, and the weapons of mass destruction (darn litter boxes).

On Keeping Warm

Friend Bill
Feet in the microwave to thaw out? Not recommended.

Mike
I like to feet in the soup pot, so everyone else can enjoy it, too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...