Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Off the Wall

Saving Facebook: My Confessions: 

On Time Travel

Mike
Soaking, minding my own business in the hot tub time machine, when Marty McFly snorkels Yvette Mimieux. Sheesh. Date over.

Friend Peter
Mmm, Yvette Mimieux. You know how to party.

Mike
Oh, terrific. Now Malcolm McDowell is hogging the blow-up duck and Rachel McAdams is still a child. Dagnabbit.

I'm sending her to the kiddie pool time machine....

On the Living Dead

Mike
Watching: ZOMBIELAND. I may require a Mommy and a platoon of Nanas....

Friend Peter
Great flick. Bought the Blu-ray.

Mike
The Blu-ray is lovely. The zombies were right out of "Vanity Fair."

Potty Mouthings

Mike
We actually have three litter boxes. No waiting.

The cat likes to lounge around in them. I don't know what I'm going to do with that boy.

I think I'm seen as a bit of a small town coot at the supermarket. I buy 100-120 pounds of litter at a time (taking advantage of sales), but the check-out kids are stunned to see that, so, of course, I drool and mumble about "roughage."

On the Effects of a Special Award

Mike
‎"Sony Pictures renames its main screening theater after visual effects pioneer Ray Harryhausen." So, then, will all the movies be jerky?

Friend Peter
HA HA HA! And that would be Awesome!

Friend Frank Thompson
Every movie screened there will be projected a frame at a time.

Frank
Okay, I know every movie everywhere is projected a frame at a time. But you get me.

Mike
Yes. They will project every movie one frame at a time. The lights will come up while they reset for the next frame, lights down, project one, and so on....

Mike
Also, my understanding is every other movie screened will now have a giant octopus with only six tentacles terrorize the protagonists. I think the trailer for their version of YOUNG VICTORIA looks quite promising....·

Frank
I really enjoyed YOUNG VICTORIA a lot but, yeah, an octopus fight sure couldn't have hurt.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...