Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

Missed LOLITA at the drive-in. Saw it on our honeymoon. James Mason: "You're a good little wife." My Donna: "Don't you ever say that to me."

...Yep. Of course, I do.

Finished my paying job. Now important work resumes: Twitter, Facebook, blog, disappearing snacks tricks, kitty wrangling...

Down to [my] last 11 BURN NOTICEs. Rhett, wherever shall I go? Whatever shall I do?

May see FROGS (1972) at the drive-in. Stars Oscar winner Ray Milland and fresh-faced kids Sam Elliott and Joan Van Ark and Burp the Tadpole.

@luckyshirt sez: "Just bought some breakfast at IKEA. It looks pretty good, but I just know it's going to fall apart in a month."

[I] negotiated 4+ weeks on the RADIO CITY CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR. 16-hr. days rehearsing & eating with the Rockettes. They had me at "catering."

Serious now, back on [my] rigid diet. All of the succulent arrays of cookies have been removed from the house. ... *burp*

May see SHANTY TRAMP (1967) at the drive-in. Dixie lust, "fights, murders, lynch mobs, ruined reputations & broken homes." But no sweet tea.

Follow Mike on Twitter


Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...