Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

'Kung Fu@%*&# Panda!'

To paraphrase Rodney Dangerfield, "After visiting the Regal Mall of Georgia Stadium 20 & IMAX Theatre, I was in bad shape. Bad shape. But I'm better now."

We had boycotted the Mall of Georgia for 18 months, since our previous, infuriatingly poor IMAX Experience.

We returned to be smacked down with an all-new, horrible IMAX Experience, including no sound, IMAX cancellation, teensy substitute cinema, lax projection, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMING babies, NOISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY employees, and a ruined movie and Sunday outing.

We shall never return. No more.

The price for a DVD or Blu-ray of "Kung Fu Panda," or any motion picture, is less than a pair of matinee tickets to this theatre. We can easily wait the few months to obtain pristine copies, rather than endure having our film viewing interrupted by the indignities of such an incompetent, arrogant, and debilitating operation.

I have deleted 10 paragraphs of my winsome, homespun rage devoted to this contemptible showplace, which I had typed in a cathartic frenzy a few moments ago. I won't trouble you with them, but if you need several dozen fresh synonyms for poop and holes, let me know. They are, indeed, regal.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...